Start your day with a glass of fresh lemonade:
Keep your breakfast healthy:
Your day starts with your breakfast, so it is suggested to keep it healthy as to get enough energy for the day. Also, it is suggested that the breakfast must be the heaviest of all the other meals of the day, so as to avoid craving for food all day long. Hence, you dare not skip this important repast of the day. Your breakfast must inculcate all the important nutrition in it like fat, calories, carbohydrates, proteins, fiber, fats and sugars. It is ideally advised to have your breakfast within the first 60 minutes of your morning. Some of the perfect breakfast meals are given below:
- Oatmeal along with fruits and nuts
- Peanut butter which can be coupled with toast or oats
- Hard-boiled egg or an egg role with fillings
- A cup of raspberries
Keep your lunch appropriate:
It is advisable to keep your meal lighter as the day proceeds. So, it is ideal to keep your lunch lighter than your breakfast but do not skip nutrition. For effective results, add a wholesome amount of vegetables in your meal, as it will keep up your energy level due to its high fiber content. Do not forget to include protein sources like pulses to your diet, as they will help you to build up strength and will not add up to your weight also. For breads, you must prefer a whole wheat bread over white bread as it adds a lot of calories to your body. It is suggested to have your lunch about three to four hours after your breakfast. Here are some ideal lunch ideas for you to grab a healthy diet:
- Spicy chicken salad
- Tofu sandwich with almond butter and soya sauce
- Tomato, fried beans and taco soup
- Pasta along with peas
- Chicken wrap
[ WORTH READ: Do Women Only Need Cardio to Lose Weight?]
Plan your evening meals well:
As the dawn commences, try to keep your diet light so as to avoid accumulation of fat and extra calories. Avoid taking sugars in these late hours of the day. You can have simple snacks for your refreshment during evening hours. You can have following tasty recipes for your snack time:
- Oatmeal with fruits
- Spicy roasted nuts
- Raspberry smoothie
- Cheese lemon dips
Keep a good look at your dinner:
For effective outcomes, keep your dinner as light as possible. Try to eat no more than you require sustaining for the night. It is advisable to have simple food for your dinner and avoid oily food containing fats and calories. You must ensure that you avoid the consumption of sugars and starches at night. One of the ways to skip extra intake is to downsize your plates used for dinner. You can go for simple salad and soup for your dinner meals. If you want to skip boring salad and soups and opt for some delicious food without compromising with your weight, then here are some tasty recipes mentioned below for your reference:
- Brown rice with black beans stirred in olive oil
- Butternut squash with bread
- Tossed salad of greens, beef and broccoli
- Spring vegetables with pepper and salt
[ WORTH READ: 13 Totally Obvious Differences Between Men and Women]
Apart from these diet plans for the day there are some additional tips to help you out with your endeavor of loosing extra weight. These will help you effectively in your weight loss regime and are also simple to follow. All you need is to be determined to achieve your target of losing weight. Some of the daily simple tips are as follows:
- Avoid repetitive eating during the day. Try to eat wholesome food once in a while, so that you don’t crave for food again and again.
- Chew your food slowly. This will help in better secretion of saliva and hence proper digestion of your intake during the whole day.
- One must avoid watching television while having his or her meals. Watching TV while eating can lead you to eating more than just required and hence ruining your plan to lose out weight.
- Add a proper amount of proteins and fibers to your diet. This can be achieved by adding proper quantity of vegetables, fruits and pulses to your meals.
- Try to avoid excess of fried and sugary products in your diet.
- Opt for green tea and try to take sugar free products for your meals.
- Drink proper amount of water. This will help you in excretion of toxic substances from your body and also excrete extra accumulated salts from you. Make sure you take at least 7-8 liters of water per day.
Besides these, you must make sure that you stay positive and set up realistic goals to get effective and successful results. To keep yourself motivated, imagine your goals coming true. Meditation also is helpful for the same as it distresses you and keeps you determined. So, follow the above given diet plan and the various tips to lose 1 kg in a day and look all the more beautiful and appealing.
[ WORTH READ: 6 Weird Habits Women Have That Every Men Hates!]