Your face is the first thing that catches someone’s attention. Needless to say, for your face to look good, you need to have spotless and radiant skin. Rough skin with patches or scars all over can completely ruin your look thereby spoiling your first impression in front of someone. Even though most of us hardly get the time to maintain our skin, it’s only when something as bad as acne or pimples show up that we start taking the health of our skin seriously.
Having said all this, we must accept one thing that there’s not much that we can do to prevent the appearance of pimples. In severe cases, acne can make your life a living hell because it can take a horrible many times. It’s indeed sad how pimples can make you hate your skin for they can leave ugly scars on your face.
Are you also suffering from acne and pimples? Don’t be horrified and give up hope because everything comes with a solution. Before anything else, try to stay away from harmful creams loaded with harsh chemicals as much of possible. This is because, firstly you don’t really know if they would work, and secondly because harsh chemicals can many times end up doing irreversible damage to your skin.
The sad part is that we trust on chemicals more than natural methods of treatment. For a change, you must give the several natural remedies a try for they can effectively help in getting rid of pimples. In this article, we will tell you about a few of the amazing home remedies that you can try to cure acne in no time.
Cinnamon and Honey Mask
- Gently wash your face with water and pat dry it
- Mix the honey and cinnamon powder together to get a uniform paste.
- Use this as a mask and apply it on your face and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After that, wash you face properly and pat dry it.
- Make sure you have paper towels handy for this is a sticky mask.
Honey and cinnamon together form a great combo for treating acne. Cinnamon is packed with antimicrobial properties; it stops harmful bacterial formation on your skin. Honey is a natural antibiotic and works effectively for ridding you off your pimples.
- Wash you face properly and let it pat dry
- Mash the flesh of papaya well to get a smooth consistency.
- Use this mashed papaya and apply it all over your skin.
- Leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water and follow this by applying a moisturiser of your choice.
- Plain raw papaya is an amazing acne remedy for it removes dead skin cells and excess lipids from the surface of the skin.
- It makes your soft, smooth and good to look at.
- It comes with the enzyme called papain that helps in reducing inflammation and prevents the formation of pus.
Peel of 1 banana
- Take the peel of a banana (do not waste the banana though!) and rub it in circular motions all over your face.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes once you feel you have covered all of your face.
- After this, rinse it off with normal water.
- Banana peel contains lutein which is a highly potent antioxidant.
- It helps in reducing swelling, inflammation, and promotes the growth of healthy cells.
- Rubbing a banana peel on your face helps in reducing redness and discomfort cause due to acne.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Wash your face properly with water and pat dry it.
- Take the aloe vera gel and apply it on the pimples using your fingertips.
- Aloe vera is a great ingredient for fighting acne.
- It helps in effectively soothing your problem areas.
- It works as an anti-inflammatory and is loaded with antibacterial properties.
- It also aids in reducing redness and swelling.
So, these were some of the best home remedies of treating acne effectively. Try these out and you are sure to see visible differences on your skin condition.