Are you also suffering from acne and pimples? Don’t be horrified and give up hope because everything comes with a solution. Before anything else, try to stay away from harmful creams loaded with harsh chemicals as much of possible. This is because, firstly you don’t really know if they would work, and secondly because harsh chemicals can many times end up doing irreversible damage to your skin.
The sad part is that we trust on chemicals more than natural methods of treatment. For a change, you must give the several natural remedies a try for they can effectively help in getting rid of pimples. In this article, we will tell you about a few of the amazing home remedies that you can try to cure acne in no time.
Cinnamon and Honey Mask
- Gently wash your face with water and pat dry it
- Mix the honey and cinnamon powder together to get a uniform paste.
- Use this as a mask and apply it on your face and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After that, wash you face properly and pat dry it.
- Make sure you have paper towels handy for this is a sticky mask.
Honey and cinnamon together form a great combo for treating acne. Cinnamon is packed with antimicrobial properties; it stops harmful bacterial formation on your skin. Honey is a natural antibiotic and works effectively for ridding you off your pimples.
- Wash you face properly and let it pat dry
- Mash the flesh of papaya well to get a smooth consistency.
- Use this mashed papaya and apply it all over your skin.
- Leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water and follow this by applying a moisturiser of your choice.
- Plain raw papaya is an amazing acne remedy for it removes dead skin cells and excess lipids from the surface of the skin.
- It makes your soft, smooth and good to look at.
- It comes with the enzyme called papain that helps in reducing inflammation and prevents the formation of pus.