Facial hair is a very common problem, which most of the women face in their life. Right from teenagers to adults, most of them suffer from the same. The self confidence of an individual gets affected as there is a change in their personality, because of the way they look. This is a troublesome issue, and is important that it should be resolved at the earliest. Women go to the extreme lengths to remove them temporarily or even permanently. There are various methods which can be used for removal of facial hair, like laser treatment, surgeries, commercial treatments and commercial creams, as they give good results but can be harmful for the skin in the long run.
It is often observed that redness and rashes tend to develop on the face of certain people, once they have used any of the above mentioned procedures. This may be due to the chemicals and compounds present in the creams. Thus it is essential to use things which are natural to avoid these kinds of side-effects. These methods are generally expensive as compared to the natural ways, and hence everyone cannot afford it. Natural remedies are extremely cheap and effective; hence we have a larger population using it.
This article will give us a few things which we can use for the removal of facial hair in a natural manner, and in a short interval of time.
Mixture of oatmeal paste, honey and lemon juice
This is an age old medicine, used in the Middle East for centuries together. It’s a proven fact that regular use of this mixture with the ingredients not only removed the facial hair, but also makes the skin healthier, smoother and gets a glow as well. All the 3 ingredients used are rich in vitamins, proteins and contain anti-oxidants in high quantity, which do amazing wonders for the skin. Below is the way the mixture should be made and used:
- Take 2 table spoons of honey, 2 table spoons of lemon juice and 1 table spoon of oatmeal.
- Crush the Oatmeal into fine powder, and mix the honey along with the lemon juice.
- Stir the mixture well with a spoon or a stirrer, so that a fine paste is made of all the above ingredients.
- Apply the paste on the affected areas of the face and keep the same for about 15-20 mins.
- Once the paste dries or in a span of 15-20 minutes, wash the face with warm water.
It is recommended to apply some moisturizer to avoid any kind of dryness on the face. The procedure needs to be repeated 2-3 times a week. There will be gradual decrease in the hair growth on the face. Please note that if the person has a sensitive skin, it is always recommended that he/she consults a doctor before using any medication, no matter even if it is a homemade or natural remedy.
Mixture of Alum and Rosewater
This is another mixture that can be used to remove the unwanted facial hair. It is one of the most common natural remedy used in India and Pakistan. Below are the ingredients and the procedures to use it:
- 3-4 tablespoons of rose water
- Few drops of olive oil
- Small cotton ball for applying the same.
- 8-10gms of alum powder.
Take a bowl and put the alum powder in it. Add the rosewater as well in the bowl, and mix the rosewater and alum with the help of a spoon, so that it becomes a smooth mixture. Then take the cotton ball and dip it in the bowl containing the mixture. Apply the mixture on the areas where there is unwanted hair. Keep the same applied till it dries, and then wash it off with warm water. Apply a few drops of olive oil to affected area, to avoid it from becoming dry. Repeat this procedure 3-4 times every week for a month, and there would be substantial results that would be seen.
[WORTH READ: This Ingredient Will Remove Hair From Private Parts Forever ]
Raw Papaya with Aloe Vera and Turmeric
Papaya is known for its benefits and the enzymes it contains. There is a specific enzyme called “papain” which is useful for restricting hair growth, by breaking the hair follicles from which the hair generally grows. The enzymes present also help the skin to improve its texture by removing the dead cells. Papaya can be used by making two different mixtures, one with aloe vera and other with turmeric. Below is how both the methods can be used.
Mixture 1 – Raw Papaya and Turmeric:
- Take around 50gms peeled papaya and cut it into little pieces.
- Make the papaya into a fine paste by grinding it.
- Add around 3-4 table spoons of this paste and mix it with 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Apply this mixture to the affected places on the face and massage it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash the face with water thoroughly post 15-20 minutes.
- This process needs to be repeated a minimum of 2 times a week for 45 days, to see the unwanted facial hair being disappeared forever.
Mixture 2 – Raw Papaya and Aloe Vera mix
For this you will require 2 tbsp papaya paste, 3 to 4 tbsp of Aloe vera gel, one fourth tbsp each of gram flour and turmeric powder, 2 to 3 drops of groundnut oil and a dry cloth.
Mix the papaya paste, aloe vera gel, turmeric powder, gram flour and groundnut oil to make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on the areas where there is unwanted hair growth. Keep the paste applied for 20-25 minutes; it would dry by that time. Take the clean cloth and ensure that the dried paste is removed by rubbing it in opposite direction of the hair growth, do this for about 2-3 minutes. Wash the cleaned area with water and dry with another cloth. Apply the olive oil or any moisturizer on the area, to avoid the dryness. This process needs to be repeated at least 2-3 times a week for a month for astonishing and everlasting results.
Mix of Indian Nettle and turmeric
- Take around 8-10 leaves of the Indian nettle.
- Crush the leaves into fine particles.
- Take about 2 table spoons of dry turmeric power and mix it with crushed leaves.
- Add around 5-7 drops of water to this mix to make it into a paste.
- Make the paste fine by mixing it well; it should be made sure that the paste is neither too thick nor very thin, as it needs to be applied on the face.
- Apply this paste completely on the face, and keep it for 15-20 minutes or till it gets completely dried.
- Peel of the mask once it has dried, and wash the face with warm water.
- You will be able to see visible results from the very first use itself.
- The same procedure needs to be repeated for at least a month and twice a week to get long lasting results.
It is always said that looks make a lot of difference to the personality of an individual. There is a low self-esteem in case the person feels he/she doesn’t look good, which automatically puts their morale down. It is important to be cautious about ones looks, dresses and maintain the hygiene. From the above article we can easily summarize a few things like everything has a natural solution, and it is not necessary that the person needs to opt for artificial things like laser surgery or creams to achieve desired results. Though natural things do take a longer time as compared to artificial things, it is always advisable to do things the natural way, as these come without any side effects. They are very easy to prepare and most of the ingredients are easily available at our home. So, do try out the above given tips and remedies and remove unwanted facial hairs effectively within a short period of time.